GT vs FSU Uniform Reveal

GTG768B

Jolly Good Fellow
Aww truck yeah.

Uniforms look fine (I like the navy pants as an alternate as they look sharp with the gold), but I am more excited that we actually had a uniform reveal. Each of these little stepping stones... The ATL chart, the uni reveal... are like little reminders that we are actually having a game tomorrow!

OlaJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Although I'm a big proponent of gold, I actually do like the navy blue pants. As long as they are wearing the gold helmet with them and not the white. I have always liked the dark pants with gold helmet look that Colorado and Washington have worn in years past with the black and purple pants respectively.

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
I really like the uniform, I don't see the dislike of the navy pants. Navy is part of our color scheme, granted it is tertiary, so it isn't totally out there to have navy in our uniform. The only thing I would change on the uniform is making the numbers gold with a navy trim.

Nixon_Corral

Georgia Tech Fan
Don't think I'll ever love the navy pants, but if they beat the Noles, they can wear whatever they please. If we go 15-0, then uniforms might reach the top of my hand wringing to-do list.

GoGATech

Jolly Good Fellow
Look I just think it’s odd that we are pushing a tertiary color as our main color. Never seen a program do that before.
This is the argument I don't get. We aren't pushing it as our main color. This is likely the only game we wear blue pants this season. We wore them once last season. The vast majority is white and gold, with the one-off gray and gold that was for the CHOA cape day game.

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
Blue
This is the argument I don't get. We aren't pushing it as our main color. This is likely the only game we wear blue pants this season. We wore them once last season. The vast majority is white and gold, with the one-off gray and gold that was for the CHOA cape day game.

We wore them twice last season. One game we were all blue with a white hat.

If you look at our marketing and our merchandise and our uniforms... no way to deny its not being emphasized. Some Like It. Some don't care. Many of us think it sucks. This is a uniform thread so nobody should be crying about criticism.

GoGATech

Jolly Good Fellow
Blue

We wore them twice last season. One game we were all blue with a white hat.

If you look at our marketing and our merchandise and our uniforms... no way to deny its not being emphasized. Some Like It. Some don't care. Many of us think it sucks. This is a uniform thread so nobody should be crying about criticism.
What other game did we wear them in? We wore them in 2018 against Duke at home, and wore all blue in the bowl game that year. Then last year we wore all blue against NCState with white helmets.