GT vs FSU - 3/2/2024 (GAME THREAD)

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
Senior Day. Last home game. (AND IF YOU LOOK AT OUR REMAINING SCHEDULE WE GO TO WF AND UVA AFTER THIS SO IT IS LIKELY OUR LAST WINNABLE GAME) Kyle's McCamish farewell. We play the Seminoles who Kyle knows a thing or two about, as he is the last remaining player from the '21 squad who knocked off FSU in the ACC title game. However, many things have changed since then. FSU is not what they were three years ago, neither are we. We met once before in Tally, FSU won by 11. Now they come up to McCamish. Should be an interesting game!

OG-T

Jolly Good Fellow
Kyle had half of our 3s; OTOH, Miles shoots 2 for 13 and we STILL we win by double digits!; that's not usually a winning formula. We DOMINATED the boards. Great to see guys play their roles. Gapare's skill set is tantalizing — there are flashes where you see him and think in a couple years, he's a pro; but then he gets balls stolen or misses two footers, and you think the highest levels are too physical for him — his hands are just SO weak. HOWEVER, I'm VERY glad he's in this program, because he has amazing potential; I think it will be fulfilled. Florida St is not great this year, but this win had a very nice feel to it, hope this game travels for next two and ACCT.
Congrats to Kyle, player of the game, and a player that is so easy to pull for. Accepted back up role, and thrived on it, glad for him, wish his pops could been in the 'Dome to see that.

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
Nice complete game. 17 assists on 30 baskets is pretty good again. Sturdy had a nice senior night. I know we can’t do anything about the past, but losing to BC, ND (2x), and Louisville is really annoying and frustrating. We have played and beaten the top and middle of the conference well, but the bottom has given us too many losses. Looking forward to what we continue to see from Nait and Baye. Let’s finish well and make some noise in the ACC tourney.