GT vs. f$u Ireland Game Tickets

BBK

Jolly Good Fellow
Posted in the ticket exchange group but then saw this thread. I have on, possibly two Dublin tickets for sale in lower level. They are next to us, a big group that will be rowdy, so fair warning. Send me a message if interested.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
To the great Gt fans traveling to Ireland for the game, i thank you. Your effort will clearly demonstrate our love for all things gt athletics.

Your effort will also be noted in where gt ends up in the future football shake out and reorganization.

Even though we are not there each time we score we will sing Ramblin Wreck with you.

Thanks.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Great Day.
Just called Onward Reserve in Peachtree where Haynes will be on Monday AM. He is autographing and visiting fans.
Got a nice tee shirt with action picture of Haynes. They will get him to autograpgh his name and to me.
Should be here by Thursday!

During GameDay we will take picture of family ( me in new tee shirt) with fancy tv in background.
Then send to John King who is (obviouly) at the game and my Texas hs coaching son who knows John. .

Gt fans :
Consider calling Onward Reserve 404-390-3887.

Thwg777

Ramblin' Wreck
Great Day.
Just called Onward Reserve in Peachtree where Haynes will be on Monday AM. He is autographing and visiting fans.
Got a nice tee shirt with action picture of Haynes. They will get him to autograpgh his name and to me.
Should be here by Thursday!

During GameDay we will take picture of family ( me in new tee shirt) with fancy tv in background.
Then send to John King who is (obviouly) at the game and my Texas hs coaching son who knows John. .

Gt fans :
Consider calling Onward Reserve 404-390-3887.

Awesome tip! Thanks so much. I’m flying out of town Monday morning for a business trip and figured I’d miss this.

Thwg777

Ramblin' Wreck
I couldn’t fit a trip to Dublin in between my other work trips but have been there before. Here are some tips for those that may be travel planning.

Temple Bar - it is touristy but we enjoyed it. Children are welcome there too.

Teeling Distillery - this was my favorite distillery in Dublin. It’s small but the tour is great and their whiskey drinks clear.

Guinness - honestly a one and done for me. I’m not going as far to call it a tourist trap since I did buy a ****load of cool merchandise. The lines to get in can be oppressively long if you don’t have an advanced booking and the tour is mediocre.

Trinity College is beautiful. My wife really enjoyed the library.

YoungSting

Jolly Good Fellow
Has any of the game day schedule been announced yet? I’m trying to check out gameday but then see what else Tech is doing