GT vs. f$u Ireland Game Tickets

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Wow. That was 5 years ago? I guess my call out is still in my signature. A bet is a bet. Guess my next move is to see if he still posts here.

I’m planning on going to Dublin with my wife and parents. We all fly standby so I can’t really lock in tickets until we are cleared on a plane. Hoping that ticket prices drop and I’m pretty sure they will. There’s usually vast swaths of seats open at these games.

Bennett

Jolly Good Fellow
Wow. That was 5 years ago? I guess my call out is still in my signature. A bet is a bet. Guess my next move is to see if he still posts here.

I’m planning on going to Dublin with my wife and parents. We all fly standby so I can’t really lock in tickets until we are cleared on a plane. Hoping that ticket prices drop and I’m pretty sure they will. There’s usually vast swaths of seats open at these games.
You say that. But the FSU turnout could be huge. Not Boston college we’re talking about. Supposedly tickets are sold out

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
If they end up giving out hard tickets to this I’d love to get one for the collection after the game. Happy to pay for it. Please let me know if you’re going.

mbjacket81

Georgia Tech Fan
I have 3 tickets available in section BLK 123 if anyone is interested. Face value of $245 each. Send me a message mbjacket81 at gmail if interested