GT .vs. Clemson

New Old Guy

Jolly Good Fellow
I am a reader, not an opinion poster. I am also a huge Tech fan with two degrees, and I am a long time season ticket buyer for MBB and FB. But this game forced me to say something.

I am so disappointed for these guys. CBG does a good job, I think, and most of the players seem to work hard and try. But I am baffled by Bolden's indifferent play and seeming lack of concentration, often resulting in dumb turnovers. I agree with the earlier post suggesting that Poole should play more. He is sometimes wild, and maybe CBG has other issues with his practice habits, but I love his energy and especially his quickness. Yes, he sometimes makes mistakes, but at least he tries to make something good happen.

Unfortunately this season was another "what if" experience. What if we didn't have the injuries? What if we got a call or two in the close games? We Tech fans have a lot of those. I am worried next year may be worse without PG help and perhaps another big.

Sorry to be so negative in my first post.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I am a reader, not an opinion poster. I am also a huge Tech fan with two degrees, and I am a long time season ticket buyer for MBB and FB. But this game forced me to say something.

I am so disappointed for these guys. CBG does a good job, I think, and most of the players seem to work hard and try. But I am baffled by Bolden's indifferent play and seeming lack of concentration, often resulting in dumb turnovers. I agree with the earlier post suggesting that Poole should play more. He is sometimes wild, and maybe CBG has other issues with his practice habits, but I love his energy and especially his quickness. Yes, he sometimes makes mistakes, but at least he tries to make something good happen.

Unfortunately this season was another "what if" experience. What if we didn't have the injuries? What if we got a call or two in the close games? We Tech fans have a lot of those. I am worried next year may be worse without PG help and perhaps another big.

Sorry to be so negative in my first post.
I think you're being honest & realistic with your POV. No apology needed.

I think Bolden is a talented kid. CBG has mentioned he's putting up a lot of shots in practice and extra time. He even appears to be getting better on defense at times. Not always, but at times. For whatever reason, he just doesn't have it together this year. We can only hope he keeps up the work and gets his mind right next season. We need him.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Nothing wrong with the posts above...I agree with almost all of what you guys are saying.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Nothing wrong with the posts above...I agree with almost all of what you guys are saying.
Please let us know what you may not agree with, because I'll take any education I can get on this stuff. Thanks.