GT .vs. Clemson

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
So we had their PG on Carter in the post and we decide to swing the ball around? Cmon yall

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Thats what im saying. Its like everything we do is scripted. They look like robots at times

Yeah. I give CBG a hard time but sometimes guys gotta make high bbiq decisions out there. No reason not to feed the post there.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
This is where CBG needs somebody to help him. Our offense is straight garbage and its also not getting taught well. CBG needs to hire a offensive minded assitant and let him take over that end of the floor. Runnings ball screens and running baseline to baseline is uneffective

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Theres a lot of reasons we (probably) cant fire him but hes certainly not helping himself.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Embarassing loss @ home again. Its going to be a while before CBG can turn this around. Get out now before we get stuck in pergatory forever. Clemson wins this game on hustle and wanting it more. Our offense is nothing like MSU. Why did we hire him again? He was a transition hire... Its time to bring.in a really solid coach

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
We blew a 12 pt lead in the 2nd half by stupid turnovers, rushed shots, and lazy D. If I could've seen some semblance of an offensive plan, I'd be willing to chalk it up to poor execution. It just seems to me that we made no adjustments to what they were doing on D in the second half.

As I've said before, if someone can point me to something that I'm missing about CBG's coaching, I'd be happy to listen. I'm just not seeing it. If I were a HS prospect, I'm not sure that I'd want to play for him.