GT vs Clemson Kickoff 8pm ABC/ESPN2

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
It's not a matter of little faith. It's a matter of advantages, and I don't know about you, but I'll take any advantage we can get. Playing a night game at DV vs playing a noon game is a disadvantage.

I don’t think our guys need as many training wheels as we try to say they do.

You’re ignoring the advantage we are enjoying on the national scene. We’re seen as a team that doesn’t quite have it all together but is a going to provide a tough and entertaining game and could beat anyone with the right bounces.

I’d much rather be somewhat nationally relevant then getting a +0.005% advantage over kickoff times.

southernhive

Jolly Good Fellow
TN was played in ATL. I consider it a home game even though it was at Mercedes Benz Stadium. But technically, you are correct. :)

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
Not what I was hoping for, but not a surprise. Amped up crowd in a night game, with an extra week for them to prepare, and they will be angry coming off the upset loss. Not a good setup for the Yellow Jackets. I hope they will surprise us (and Clemson).

You want to "unamp" that or any other drunken frenzied Tiger town crowd? Run that bone down their throats two or three times in the first half. That will shut them up. It all comes down to knocking them off the line of scrimmage and making the plays both on the dive and at the perimeter. It can be done but our team has to block better, much better, than it did against Miami. Limit their possessions, control the clock, and get Dabo in an anxious state where he will make a mistake. We can do it but it won't be easy.

You want to "unamp" that or any other drunken frenzied Tiger town crowd? Run that bone down their throats two or three times in the first half. That will shut them up. It all comes down to knocking them off the line of scrimmage and making the plays both on the dive and at the perimeter. It can be done but our team has to block better, much better, than it did against Miami. Limit their possessions, control the clock, and get Dabo in an anxious state where he will make a mistake. We can do it but it won't be easy.
And pray we don't end up in another downpour like in Miami