GT vs Clemson Kickoff 8pm ABC/ESPN2

BigJacket

Banned
I thought everything was lining up perfectly for GT knock off Miami this past week with the FSU game getting moved to week before us, we had a bye to get healthy, UM lost their star player + 4 other starters, and CPJ was just plain due vs Richt. I thought we would win by 7+ and it didn’t go our way.

So maybe the tables will be turned and the opposite will happen vs Clemson as it looks like everything is stacking up in their favor for the game. Night game is DV is very hard to come out with a W + they get the bye before us to get healthy and sounds like their QB will be back for us + they’re coming off a loss and looking for redemption + their front 7 on Defense is pretty stout and it appears the blue print for Beating clemson now seems to be thru the air. So all that said it’s setting up for Clemson to come out strong against us, but maybe just maybe it’s our turn to defy the odds.
Go Jackets !!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I thought everything was lining up perfectly for GT knock off Miami this past week with the FSU game getting moved to week before us, we had a bye to get healthy, UM lost their star player + 4 other starters, and CPJ was just plain due vs Richt. I thought we would win by 7+ and it didn’t go our way.

So maybe the tables will be turned and the opposite will happen vs Clemson as it looks like everything is stacking up in their favor for the game. Night game is DV is very hard to come out with a W + they get the bye before us to get healthy and sounds like their QB will be back for us + they’re coming off a loss and looking for redemption + their front 7 on Defense is pretty stout and it appears the blue print for Beating clemson now seems to be thru the air. So all that said it’s setting up for Clemson to come out strong against us, but maybe just maybe it’s our turn to defy the odds.
Go Jackets !!

Welcome to the forum

Dave.S

Jolly Good Fellow
Not what I was hoping for, but not a surprise. Amped up crowd in a night game, with an extra week for them to prepare, and they will be angry coming off the upset loss. Not a good setup for the Yellow Jackets. I hope they will surprise us (and Clemson).
My thoughts exactly, just want a competitive game.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Guys, you want GT to be a top 15-25 team annually? Well, these are the games you need to embrace if you want to get there. I promise you every guy in our locker room is PUMPED to play this game. Clemson isn't "Clemson"...they're an opportunity for us to establish the GT football brand.

Dave.S

Jolly Good Fellow
Guys, you want GT to be a top 15-25 team annually? Well, these are the games you need to embrace if you want to get there. I promise you every guy in our locker room is PUMPED to play this game. Clemson isn't "Clemson"...they're an opportunity for us to establish the GT football brand.
No doubt, love these nationally televised games, great exposure for the program. The last two against Clemson have not been competitive so I’m hoping we get back on track against them. I’m sure the guys are motivated and will give their all. Just had a Clemson friend offer up a ticket to go, I’ll be there. Go Jackets

ramblinwreck1378

Ramblin' Wreck
Much rather have prime time nationally televised games no matter where they're played. Why do you have so little faith in our guys?
It's not a matter of little faith. It's a matter of advantages, and I don't know about you, but I'll take any advantage we can get. Playing a night game at DV vs playing a noon game is a disadvantage.