GT vs Clemson (-15.5)

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow
Putzed around on the internet till I found a list of all football games being broadcast. One of the links offered a spreadsheet that then had links that show the coverage. It was a b**** to find. that is why once I found it I thought I would post it.
Bottom line is right now I'm not sure I could duplicate it at this moment. [emoji4]
I did a backward search and found it on 506 sports...just because I like a good challenge on Friday mornings...

map: http://506sports.com/ncaaf/2017/week 9 map 2.png
site to find more: http://506sports.com/ncaaf.php

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
You guys are aware the Tech Clemson game is being shown in the blue areas right? Just like the big 12 game is shown in the yellow areas. Just on ESPN not ABC

You need cable (or one of the modern versions of cable) to watch the ESPN channels. ABC is free to all. Better to be on ABC

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Just realized this game is coming at the end of mid-terms. After we lost to Duke and UNC a few years in a row coming off of midterms, I remembered hearing some crazy stat about how unbelievably Tech's record is following midterm week. Anybody know that stat? I don't suspect a lot of other schools we compete against have that same issue : (

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
You need cable (or one of the modern versions of cable) to watch the ESPN channels. ABC is free to all. Better to be on ABC

Funny enough, in my setup ESPN games are more accessible (using PSVue, I get ESPN but only ABC on demand so no live games). Espn app is better for toggling between games, though, so I use that anyways and get all the games.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Funny enough, in my setup ESPN games are more accessible (using PSVue, I get ESPN but only ABC on demand so no live games). Espn app is better for toggling between games, though, so I use that anyways and get all the games.

You know, they have these things called antennas that can get most broadcast content like ABC.