GT vs BG Ghost Uniforms

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
I seriously doubt the dark color had anything to do with the outcome yesterday. We just have a bunch of coaches and players that coached and played to their lowest level yesterday. If it were possible a lot of firing and “processing” should occur immediately. A lot of incompetence was on display yesterday from Both the coaches and players
Unless the sideline reporter lied (which I think is honestly possible) she reported that players felt extra hot in their black uniforms.

I think it’s just as likely they’d have been hot regardless, but this was talked about during the broadcast.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Very dark blue jerseys didn't seem to bother Auburn last Saturday.

A friend of mine is a big A&M fan. He was at their game with Auburn week before last and he said the temperatures were in the mid to upper 90's and A&M were in their dark jerseys.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
The obvious. Dark uni's excuse is a cop out.
Cop out or not, our players were suffering on the sidelines. That’s a fact. Go back and watch the tape.

Now, if you are saying they should have been in better condition I might agree with you there. But to suggest the black jerseys didn’t effect them is to deny what we saw with our own eyes.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Cop out or not, our players were suffering on the sidelines. That’s a fact. Go back and watch the tape.

Now, if you are saying they should have been in better condition I might agree with you there. But to suggest the black jerseys didn’t effect them is to deny what we saw with our own eyes.
I can see how you might believe that. But what did you see with your own eyes?

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I can see how you might believe that. But what did you see with your own eyes?
Players on the bench with body posture that indicated fatigue. Trainers with sponges filled with ice water squeezing these over the back of their heads and necks. Sideline commentator saying that the players were overheating from their black jerseys.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Unless the sideline reporter lied (which I think is honestly possible) she reported that players felt extra hot in their black uniforms.

I think it’s just as likely they’d have been hot regardless, but this was talked about during the broadcast.
Auburn wore navy at 3:30 and they were fine. The Bills were wearing dark blue in Miami on Sunday and they boat raced the Dolphins who wore white at home for a 1pm game. Somebody is always wearing dark jerseys during day games. It was 85 degrees and by the second half it was in the 70s. If our black jerseys were seriously an issue for the players, then the root cause runs waaaayyyyyy deeper than what color uniforms we were wearing. This just sounds like a cop out.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Was that the D on the sidelines that was gassed since they couldn't anything for 40+ minutes? I guess if they stopped BG like they should have, they would've had all the rest imaginable.