GT vs #17 Ole Miss GAME THREAD

SunBum

Georgia Tech Fan
It's been a while since we've been on the road for a game. Is there any kind of yellow jacket alley planned?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
We’ve played the “they are missing Player A” game before and were beaten by the backup. Ignore the news as a means of relaxing.

Having said that, one could argue we are missing our (or one of) top receiver, too, with Leo Blackburn out along with Chase Lane missing the game. Ole Miss has a younger backup eager to take advantage of an opportunity like any other competitive school.

Eggsactly. Plus I don't want them to have any eggscuses when we beat dey a**.

Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect

slugboy

Staff member
I hope that nobody comes close to replacing Judkins being absent

Side tip: on iPhones, you can remove the tracking codes from links by enabling “Advanced Tracking and Fingerprinting Protection” in settings. On a desktop, you can use Firefox—which is getting pretty good for privacy these days—or add the ClearURL plugin

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Having said that, one could argue we are missing our (or one of) top receiver, too, with Leo Blackburn out along with Chase Lane missing the game. Ole Miss has a younger backup eager to take advantage of an opportunity like any other competitive school.

I mean one could argue it but it wouldn't really make sense to.

Blackburn has 5 receptions for 81 yards in his career.
Lane had 409 yards as a freshman, which was a good mark, but followed that up with 132 and 76 yards the next two years.

There are reasons to believe in both of them but neither of them have really proven it in game yet.

In contrast

Harris caught 935 yards last year alone
Judkins ran for 1567 last year.