GT Vollebees

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
It is strange that we moved down a slot to #14 in the AVCA rankings and up to #7 in the NCAA computer model.
Maybe it has to do with Penn. St. knocking off the #3 team on the road and us beating two average teams on the road, although we did knock off the Nittany Lions early on? The RPI is important, and here is another polling opinion:

9. Georgia Tech​

Welcome, Georgia Tech! You may have not been expecting this, but No. 9 and 10 were the most difficult to choose. I had the choice of OSU, Purdue, Baylor, Georgia Tech and UCLA. I went with Tech here, as they are 17-3 on the season and with some of the best wins out of the teams in consideration with victories Pitt and Penn State. Their three losses are to Louisville, Notre Dame, UCLA, all good teams. A win over Pitt is especially impressive. Plus, this team has a strong RPI and some really impressive players in Julia Bergmann and Mariana Brambilla.

She‘s a Dawg too.

Last edited:

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
It is strange that we moved down a slot to #14 in the AVCA rankings and up to #7 in the NCAA computer model.
And the team that flips spots with us in the coaches ranking is Penn St - a team we beat in head to head competition earlier in the year. Penn St is 14-6 overall and 1-2 in their last three matches (all against ranked teams). It seems that their win against Wisconsin over the weekend was considered to be more important than anything else. Their RPI ranking is 23. Go figger.

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Ticket question. I'm looking at ramblinwreck.com and don't see a hyperlink behind the Miami game to purchase tickets. Does this mean it's a sellout? Other games, the hyperlinks are active for ticket purchase.