GT Vollebees

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Cara Bianco-

Blessed Trinity High School in Roswell, Ga.
  • ALPHARETTA, GA
Club:A5 Mizuno/ Height is :5'6"/Weight:125/ Dominant Hand:Right/ Age:17/ Prim. Position:LSec. / Position DS /avcaVPI™400/ Standing Reach7ft 6 in.

Last edited:

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Match can be viewed on WatchESPN if you have access. I'm watching now. I think lives are shown but replays are not and fall under ACC Extra.

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
I can only admit that UL is really, really good. 0-3 sweep for the Cardinals.

Yeah they are! And ranked #1 for a reason. It would have at least been nice if our ladies could've gotten at least one set go their way instead of 0-3 both times😔

Mari only had 8 kills and they stuffed her at the net pretty much the entire night... And that's exactly what we saw in their first meeting too. I was afraid of that...

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
GT played really well and actually outhit U of L. But we made a bunch of service errors and hitting errors. U of L made a living on blocks at the net, and made very few service or hitting errors. Basically, we gave them 4 or 5 points each set on unforced errors and they gave us nothing. A painful lesson that we can't be giving away points without making the other team earn it. A fun match to watch.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
GT played really well and actually outhit U of L. But we made a bunch of service errors and hitting errors. U of L made a living on blocks at the net, and made very few service or hitting errors. Basically, we gave them 4 or 5 points each set on unforced errors and they gave us nothing. A painful lesson that we can't be giving away points without making the other team earn it. A fun match to watch.
I have confidence in our coach to work on tweaking and correcting the miscues. She has put together a really good team and obviously is a very good coach. If I lived in Atlanta I would catch some of the games. Apparently these games have become very popular events and a tough ticket.