GT-UofL score predictions?

MaverickGT

Jolly Good Fellow
UofL 35
Tech 13

I think both our lines get dominated and UofL makes it look easy.
This is the best DL we have had in 10 years - Biggers has made a huge jump this camp and taken a starting spot from either Douse or Scott. Slyvain if he stays healthy will have a better year than Keion White did last year, and sounds like the light bulb has finally turned on for Kevin Harris. We have solid backups across the board for DL- Clemson and USF transfers have been great additions and will play a lot with no drop-off. Horace Lockett is still a little green but will be a best in the near future. Marco Coleman is a gem as our DL coach. Guys will be ready and make an impact on other teams OL's

OL finally has experience and will be serviceable- they played well towards the end of last year and more than held their own against UGAg for the first half. All 5 starters are back- we have 2-3 more backups that can play winning football. We need to stay healthy on the OL for sure, but starters will be able to hold their own in the ACC. Serviceable for the OL is a huge jump from being one of the worst in College Football the last 4 years. Couldn't disagree more with your take.

Last edited:

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Hopeful that the offense turns a corner this year, not sure it happens in game one, but I think the defense will be better than last year even after losing a couple of studs.
Jackets 27
Cards 24

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
34-31 as Louisville kicks a field goal with 13 seconds left on the clock. Everyone agrees that Tech looked good and both teams deserved to win. Tech recovers from heartbreaking loss and rattles off several wins, while an overconfident Louisville loses some shockers after this.

But, I’m more excited about football than I have been in years and hope Tech wins big.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
This is the best DL we have had in 10 years - Biggers has made a huge jump this camp and taken a starting spot from either Douse or Scott. Slyvain if he stays healthy will have a better year than Keion White did last year, and sounds like the light bulb has finally turned on for Kevin Harris. We have solid backups across the board for DL- Clemson and USF transfers have been great additions and will play a lot with no drop-off. Horace Lockett is still a little green but will be a best in the near future. Marco Coleman is a gem as our DL coach. Guys will be ready and make an impact on other teams OL's

OL finally has experience and will be serviceable- they played well towards the end of last year and more than held their own against UGAg for the first half. All 5 starters are back- we have 2-3 more backups that can play winning football. We need to stay healthy on the OL for sure, but starters will be able to hold their own in the ACC. Serviceable for the OL is a huge jump from being one of the worst in College Football the last 4 years. Couldn't disagree more with your take.
Here here