GT @ UNC uniform thread

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Kg gives these a ....

Freezing Winter Solstice GIF by filmeditor

bensaysitathome

Ramblin' Wreck
UNC wearing one of the BEST uniforms in College Football. BBW 1997 throwbacks. I love UNC when they don't play Tech, I know some of you guys hate UNC for various reasons (some of which I do understand) but you gotta admit these rock!

So WWG maybe from us?

We can agree to disagree. I've always felt the baby blue color scheme is pretty lame. I know a lot of people love it, and I see them on lists for best unis, but it's just a bad sports color to me.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
I think this year's GWG, WWG, & WWW with no stripes on the helmets are beautiful and classic and establishes our brand of white and gold that no other school can compare. It should be written into our bylaws that no changes can be made in these unis without a 2/3 majority vote by members of the Swarm simply because we know best, as we demonstrate every week with our advice to our staff on how to improve our play.

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
It’s a 1997 throwback. Note the drop shadows and traditional striping. Normally the Heels have argyle on the side of the pant.
Yeah, I mentioned this above, but I wish we had a throwback alternate with the drop shadow numbers. We wore these in 97 I believe. One of my favs, prob because I connect most with what was hot when I was a kid. A lot of teams are doing these type numbers on their throwback jerseys today. There’s actually one for sale on eBay currently. If it was a different number I’d buy it. This screams GA Tech to me.
IMG_0476.jpeg

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
It’s a 1997 throwback. Note the drop shadows and traditional striping. Normally the Heels have argyle on the side of the pant.
They had a thing for Alexander Julian. Family clothing store on Franklin St for years and family long time Chapei Hill people. Sorta outdated now. He designed the trim. Looks better on their BB uniforms IMO.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
They had a thing for Alexander Julian. Family clothing store on Franklin St for years and family long time Chapei Hill people. Sorta outdated now. He designed the trim. Looks better on their BB uniforms IMO.
I had an Alexander Julian business suit once. Probably my all time favorite. Just a beautiful grey glen plaid. A friend once commented how the closer you got the more detail you saw. All to say, that’s fine on a top-shelf business suit, but why would you do that on a football uniform that you’re going to drag through the mud? Meh… to each his own.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Beautiful uniforms. Great to see us actually look like GT while we beat down UNCheat and the worst former head coach of all time