GT-uga postgame

JazzyD95

Ramblin' Wreck
Best game im ever seen in person. Cleared out wveryone in my section because we were so obniouxius.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 103

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Well I made it home, still in shock from the craziest game I've ever witnessed. Every nerve is raw, every emotion was on display, years of frustration released. For all of my younger fans on here, savor every moment of this day. Us older folks can tell you they are the sweetest times! I plan on being around for a lot of years to come and being able to share days like today with family, friends, Tech fans everywhere and The Best FANS in the world...................................THE GTSWARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Well I made it home, still in shock from the craziest game I've ever witnessed. Every nerve is raw, every emotion w
as on display, years of frustration released. For all of my younger fans on here, savor every moment of this day. Us older folks can tell you they are the sweetest times! I plan on being around for a lot of years to come and being able to share days like today with family, friends, Tech fans everywhere and The Best FANS in the world...................................THE GTSWARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OldJacketFan you have said it well. Graduated in 75. One of the the Best games ever !!!!!!!!!! you young folks listen to OldJacket. Savor the moment. It is truly a sweet thing. thanks for having this site to share with TRUE Jacket fans! It is a beautiful thing. OBTW - THWG!!!!!!

gtpkt

Jolly Good Fellow
This game....will be rewatching this game so many times in my lifetime. Wow! Great job to the team I thought would have a bad year after Tulane game. They really DID improve to a different team at end of season.