GT-uga postgame

Js-showman

Jolly Good Fellow
Man, that was great. I was worried we nearly pissed it away after recovering the pooch kick. Why would he deviate from the dive? We were picking up 7 yards/carry
Wondered the same thing. We ran the ball down their throats and they weren't stopping us. Can't understand why we got away from it.

Foxyg

Jolly Good Fellow
I thought he got a little too cute when we went unbalanced line on those 2 plays before JT's fumble. Can't say enough about our team's resiliency. It just wouldn't be us if we did it the easy way. What a great win.

4NatlChmps

Jolly Good Fellow
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I was there. Tbreatened with arrest 3 times. F em. CPJ is best coach ever. That fumble 99 yard return was the biggest bush league ref call ever seen. Should be turned in and those stupid MFs shouldn't be allowed to ref ever again. F these stupid back *** homers. Ha ha h ha. **** You UGag. !!!!!!!

McCamish Maniacs

Helluva Engineer
Probably one of the best games I've ever watched. So proud of all these guys and especially happy for the seniors. Let's keep shocking the world next week vs FSU!

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
My brain is no longer functioning from multimedia overload. I'll just say I'm very happy with today's result and the whole season. Thank you for being there with me.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I was there. Tbreatened with arrest 3 times. F em. CPJ is best coach ever. That fumble 99 yard return was the biggest bush league ref call ever seen. Should be turned in and those stupid MFs shouldn't be allowed to ref ever again. F these stupid back *** homers. Ha ha h ha. **** You UGag. !!!!!!!

Wish I was there to have your back. Friends had mine in 68 when the thug university intentionally hurt our qb.
Let's just rejoice!
Hiesman said - a player never wits, plays hard and smart and is always a gentleman

The uga fans are weird. They support a program that can't recruit Alabama/ auburn talent or coach them up. Then the fans are confused each year thinking thay will be winners.
Thanks for going to game for us Texas types!

AtWork

Jolly Good Fellow
Now we have the chance to play FSU. I hope they beat UF and we beat them. If we can beat 2 top 10 teams this late in the year...who else can say that?

Eli

Helluva Engineer
I sat in the uga section and had to read the wiki encyclopedia on the definition of a chop block... I read it loud so every dumbass could hear and they still didn't understand