GT signing with....

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
adidas-nmd-r1-gold-black-2.jpg

They apparently call this Golden Beige, but I like it better. Of course, it may just be that my feet swell in the summer, and these shoes look like they get it.

I likes. Find me an all-black or all-white with gum bottom and I like it even better.

Also agree heavily with @Whiskey_Clear . If adidas starts pumpin some GT apparel out soon, I'm all over it. Buy the wife some schwag, she'll be allright.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
New article by Ken in the AJC says the gold they choose will be from 20 to 30 different shades. They want to make sure it looks good both on uniforms and fan apparel to account for fabric differences. It'll also be called "Ramblin' Wreck Gold." So what you see as Tech Gold on the adidas website isn't it.

All this talk about what the gold will be is kind of skipping over a big clue. Remember the adidas-GT video announcing the deal? They had both of our logos in a kind of drippy-paint gold color. I would bet our future color is going to look very similar to that gold.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
I likes. Find me an all-black or all-white with gum bottom and I like it even better.

Also agree heavily with @Whiskey_Clear . If adidas starts pumpin some GT apparel out soon, I'm all over it. Buy the wife some schwag, she'll be allright.
I Googled "adidas georgia tech" and hit the Shopping option. Nothing out there other than a few items on Lids that were out there pre-announcement.

The first item ain't bad, if you want to build your case sooner rather than later.
Georgia-Tech adidas NCAA Women's Logo Driven 1/4 Zip Pullover Shirt

Georgia-Tech adidas NCAA Women's 3 Stripe Stack T-Shirt