GT-pups tickets wanted

JacketGirl

Jolly Good Fellow
My crew and I are 100% going next week (we never miss), but we always buy 2 more season tickets than we need. Just talked to the guys - we will sell our 2 extra. Message me if interested - we are in section 109 right behind the Ivemyers and across the aisle from the parents' section. Tech fans only - I will eat these before I sell them to someone wearing red.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Definitely not a dawg fan, I'm an admitted full on Texas Longhorn fan, have bled orange since I was a lad and can count the number of home games I've missed the last 25 years on one hand. I have a rivals account on the Longhorn board with the same handle with over 15,000 posts. I can definitely relate to the frustrations many of you have with the team. With that said, my son is a junior bio-med engineering major at Tech. We are making it a full football game weekend after Thanksgiving lunch. Watch the Dallas Cowboys game on tv, Thursday. His old high school is in the Texas high school playoffs, so we'll catch that game in person at 1 pm. Friday and watch his sister perform at halftime as a member of the drill team. Friday night, we'll attend the Longhorns vs Red Raiders game. Saturday morning, we'll jump on Southwest at 6:30 arriving at 9:40 heading straight for the game stopping only to drop the luggage off at his fraternity house. So no not a damn dawg fan, Tech has become my second team. Watch most of the games online when not conflicting with Longhorn games. Hope to meet some good Jackets fans and enjoy the game. Go Jackets....Piss on the dawgs.
[emoji122] [emoji106]

ebb1

Georgia Tech Fan
I have 2 tickets in section 102 in the west stands and a student center parking pass. If any Tech people are interested

kalld12

Banned
All Tech Fans,

I have 3 tickets available for COFH and they come with a parking pass. I'm a season ticket holder and have been for over 20 years, however, due to some family complications, I will not be able to attend the game. The tickets are all next to one another. Available are: Gate 8/Section 122/Row 22/Seats 5,6,7

I refuse to sell to MUTT fans, so please let me know if any Tech fans are interested in the package deal. Thank you & Go JACKETS! PM me for info

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I am coming to Atlanta this weekend and would like to attend. I ran into a GT fundraiser at Dook game and he is working on tix for me. I am a grad with BEE and MSEE degrees. Total Tech fan. If he can't come through I will be looking.

kalld12

Banned
All Tech Fans,

I have 3 tickets available for COFH and they come with a parking pass. I'm a season ticket holder and have been for over 20 years, however, due to some family complications, I will not be able to attend the game. The tickets are all next to one another. Available are: Gate 8/Section 122/Row 22/Seats 5,6,7

I refuse to sell to MUTT fans, so please let me know if any Tech fans are interested in the package deal. Thank you & Go JACKETS! PM me for info

SOLD!

kalld12

Banned
Tech Fans,

My two sons and daughter are not able to make the game this Saturday for COFH unfortunately. I haven't offered these tickets to anyone as of yet because of it, but why keep the tickets if I cant put butts in seats. So, I'm selling three Club level tickets for the game. Gate 9/Section CL1/Row 25/ Seats 9,10,11

TECH Fans only please...

Great seats for the COFH. TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!!!!!!! Tickets will be sent via email

GO JACKETS!

DirtyDingusMagee

Georgia Tech Fan
I have 2 extra tix together in Section 103. Would like face value. Tech fans only - I'm serious. I might test you on this, but if you can read this message, I suppose that's a good indicator.

They are printed tickets, so I'm not sure the best way to get them to someone (live ITP so I can meet folks at a Starbucks or something I guess).

PM me if interested.

Go Jackets!

Andrew

Georgia Tech Fan
Joining the club here, I have a single extra ticket, my dad is unable to attend this year. He just would like the face value, If you are looking for an extra, PM me. Thanks!