GT-pups tickets wanted

kalld12

Banned
Tech Fans,

My two sons and daughter are not able to make the game this Saturday for COFH unfortunately. I haven't offered these tickets to anyone as of yet because of it, but why keep the tickets if I cant put butts in seats. So, I'm selling three Club level tickets for the game. Gate 9/Section CL1/Row 25/ Seats 9,10,11

Selling for BELOW face value..... PM me for details.

TECH Fans only please...

Great seats for the COFH. TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!!!!!!! Tickets will be sent via email

GO JACKETS!

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Tech Fans,

My two sons and daughter are not able to make the game this Saturday for COFH unfortunately. I haven't offered these tickets to anyone as of yet because of it, but why keep the tickets if I cant put butts in seats. So, I'm selling three Club level tickets for the game. Gate 9/Section CL1/Row 25/ Seats 9,10,11

TECH Fans only please...

Great seats for the COFH. TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!!!!!!! Tickets will be sent via email

GO JACKETS!
Pm sent

kalld12

Banned
Tech Fans,

TECH Fans only please...

GO JACKETS!

Still Availiable!

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I can't go tomorrow... 2 tickets section 107 row 25 (home side around the 40). Selling as a set.

I can email the tickets.

Face value, GT fans only. No resales.

kalld12

Banned
One Club Level ticket left. Gate 9/CL1/Row 25/Seat 11. Looking for 50% off Fave Value, selling for $60. Pm me or text me at 3525854557 to secure before tomorrow’s game. THWG

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
My brother has an extra ticket, Upper North. Physical ticket, have to meet up at stadium early to give it to you. Probably about 1030. Pm me.

Ramblin Phoenix

Georgia Tech Fan
I have 2 in 208 that I am selling at face value, $90, for a GT fan. Will sell individually if needed. Printed ticket so we'd need to meet up. Send me a private message here if interested.