GT-pups tickets wanted

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
We have one (1) extra ticket....the downside is that (1) you have to sit next to us (me, my wife and grown daughter) and (2) must go to a GT fan. Lower west side in row 7 on the 50 yard line. If anyone is interested, message me....

Longhorngary

Georgia Tech Fan
Outside of the online tix brokers....obviously willing to pay for the tix....looking for two sideline tix in the GT section. If we wait til gameday what location is best to grab a pair. Thanks in advance.....Piss on dem dawgs!

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
We have one (1) extra ticket....the downside is that (1) you have to sit next to us (me, my wife and grown daughter) and (2) must go to a GT fan. Lower west side in row 7 on the 50 yard line. If anyone is interested, message me....
The person should be standing next to you, not “sitting.” Come on Tech fans.

GoJackets1

Georgia Tech Fan
I have two seats in Section 228, Row 4, Seats 29 and 30. These are on the visiting team's sideline and are just up from the visiting team's band. However, these are aisle seats. Also, there are several Tech fans who sit in this area! Message me, if you are seriously interested.

JKMSJ

Jolly Good Fellow
I have two seats in Section 228, Row 4, Seats 29 and 30. These are on the visiting team's sideline and are just up from the visiting team's band. However, these are aisle seats. Also, there are several Tech fans who sit in this area! Message me, if you are seriously interested.
I have 8 seats directly in front of these seats. Do me a favor Tech fans and buy these tickets so I don't have 2 dwags sitting right behind me.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Steebu wins fan of the year award. In the face of all the criers, some claiming they will purposely sell to mutt fans due to disappointing loss to Puke, selling tickets. So they won't have to witness the mutts "completely destroy us." He's coming from over 2k miles away and doesn't have tickets yet.

Standing ovation for you sir. Hope I luck into seeing you, and hearing you, there.

chrisbarnett06

Georgia Tech Fan
Unlike some of yall i still 100% support GT football. I support CPJ and for the most part i support CTR. I know there have been bad calls, bad playing, and just bad luck plays just not go our way this year but i am GT through and through. If anybody cant make the game or just dont wanna go i dont need a reason but i would really like to take my wife and little brother to there first uga gt game. Plz message me i would rather see the stadium gold and white rather than red and black!

Longhorngary

Georgia Tech Fan
Coming into to town from Austin to watch the game with my son (GT student currently), would like to get some decent sideline tickets and was hoping around $400 for the pair could score some. Don't sell to a bunch of dawg fans.

Thanks

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Don't know you from Adam but since this is post No. 2 in your Swarm career, the odds are pretty good that you are indeed a dwag. If you are a GT fan, good luck in finding tickets but I wouldn't want to be the one to fall for the possible ruse that this smells like.

Longhorngary

Georgia Tech Fan
Don't know you from Adam but since this is post No. 2 in your Swarm career, the odds are pretty good that you are indeed a dwag. If you are a GT fan, good luck in finding tickets but I wouldn't want to be the one to fall for the possible ruse that this smells like.

Definitely not a dawg fan, I'm an admitted full on Texas Longhorn fan, have bled orange since I was a lad and can count the number of home games I've missed the last 25 years on one hand. I have a rivals account on the Longhorn board with the same handle with over 15,000 posts. I can definitely relate to the frustrations many of you have with the team. With that said, my son is a junior bio-med engineering major at Tech. We are making it a full football game weekend after Thanksgiving lunch. Watch the Dallas Cowboys game on tv, Thursday. His old high school is in the Texas high school playoffs, so we'll catch that game in person at 1 pm. Friday and watch his sister perform at halftime as a member of the drill team. Friday night, we'll attend the Longhorns vs Red Raiders game. Saturday morning, we'll jump on Southwest at 6:30 arriving at 9:40 heading straight for the game stopping only to drop the luggage off at his fraternity house. So no not a damn dawg fan, Tech has become my second team. Watch most of the games online when not conflicting with Longhorn games. Hope to meet some good Jackets fans and enjoy the game. Go Jackets....Piss on the dawgs.

chrisbarnett06

Georgia Tech Fan
It really puzzels me that not one person has said anything to me about tickets yet. I know out of all those people on stub hub amd other places there has to be at least a FEW on here that has tickets that wont be going..... I really want to go but i dont have 120 bucks to spend on a ticket. I can be fair and make a decent offer but everyone wants to see a gt fan in the seats well here i am!!!

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
It really puzzels me that not one person has said anything to me about tickets yet. I know out of all those people on stub hub amd other places there has to be at least a FEW on here that has tickets that wont be going..... I really want to go but i dont have 120 bucks to spend on a ticket. I can be fair and make a decent offer but everyone wants to see a gt fan in the seats well here i am!!!

Mine will be used ;) But I am surprised that no one on here is offering tickets given what I've read over the last 24 hours!