GT Preseason News

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Well then i question an added 19 lbs unless he was at 231 last year and they have yet to update. There is no way he was 212 last season

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
NBC Sports pegs us at 14th

Also, a preseason article that doesn't have anything too insightful.

Last edited:

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
CBS pegs us at 14th also, but that's on average. Some difference of opinions out there.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Eh, we're in prove-it mode this season. No one who hasn't done their homework will put us any higher than that 14 range. In reality, we should be pretty decent just due to experience.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Remember when I said last year that ND was going to be really good and everyone laughed at me?

This year it's going to be FSU. Maybe not quite as good as ND was last year, but really good.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I didn't laugh. I thought ND was going to be top 5 at least. I agree with the FSU call also. They already play defense and now they're loaded offensively. Malik Beasley may prove to be a miss on the scale of Malcolm Brogdon.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I don't get why Heath doesn't get more love from GT fans. I was really impressed with him early in the season and he flashed some the times he decided to make plays. He's not spectacular, but he's solid.

I like Jorgy, I really liked him his freshmen year when it seemed like we had something there. Then the injury happened. Hopefully last year was a "recovery" year from his knee injury. His shot though...oof...