GT opens - 5.5 versus USF

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I think we win with the home field advantage but I wouldn't bet this in a million years. Our offense is a huge question mark and nothing from Week 1 tells me how good or how bad it is.

I'd be surprised if USF isn't pissed off and focused after how their week 1 match went.

TO left and TO right was so effective last yr vs them i think we will see it again. If we are better on ST, we win by double digits

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
TO left and TO right was so effective last yr vs them i think we will see it again. If we are better on ST, we win by double digits
USF forums are depressing lol

Apparently they are undergoing an offensive transition as well but without any of the hype.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
We were probably favored last year. Hopefully we won’t have a repeat of allowing two kickoffs returned for TDs or those awful referees from our last meeting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
We were probably favored last year. Hopefully we won’t have a repeat of allowing two kickoffs returned for TDs or those awful referees from our last meeting.

we were -3.5 on the road last year if anyone wants to know

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Even with the back to back KO returns for TD’s we still had that game put away. If Qua is stripped from behind ala JJ Green vs Ut we win

Was that the game where we lost Kirvonte? It also seems like that was the game that Tobias came in during the second half and ran the midline with great success. I may need to go to GT Bob’s YouTube channel and review.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Was that the game where we lost Kirvonte? It also seems like that was the game that Tobias came in during the second half and ran the midline with great success. I may need to go to GT Bob’s YouTube channel and review.

It was