GT-Notre Dame transportation

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Many thanks for the help. We bought our parking last night and are glad to have that detail taken care of.

Yoda

Helluva Engineer
I remember seeing a link somewhere that someone was chartering a couple of buses from Chicago to Southbend. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Anyone remember seeing this and know where to find the link? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

I remember seeing a link somewhere that someone was chartering a couple of buses from Chicago to Southbend. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Anyone remember seeing this and know where to find the link? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.
Don't have a link, but you might just try calling Tech and see what's available.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
I don't have that link but there is also a train that leaves Chicago around 8:30 ish and arrives SB around 12:30 only problem is it doesn't leave SB until something like 10:30.