GT Loses Member of Recruiting Staff

Mack

Helluva Engineer
GOL is older than mack and fogey put together. What are you guys thinking??? (Just kidding mack ;))
No my friend the truth hurts...............especially when you go to the doctor for all the tests they want to run on you and all you have is a cold...Come to think of it I am 66 and Foggy older than I am and GOL may be little younger or older but hey he aint leaving sunny fla.

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
U guys still hating on GOL for resume gate? Really? I was one of the very few Tech fans at the time proposing we bring him back after ND said "Cya". If we had we would have beaten uga a helluva lot more than we have since then. Whatever. I'm also a proponent of giving CPJ more time...gonna go out on a limb and guess the GOL haters are also CPJ haters.
I'm a CPJ supporter.

I wish things had turned out differently for GOL, and would've liked to keep him on the Flats. He appears to be very good at managing a football program. But, I would not be in favor of him coming back. If it was anything other than ethics, I'd be for him coming back, but we can't bring back a guy who was busted for lack of integrity. I hate it, but that's the case, and that's how I feel about it.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I'm a CPJ supporter.

I wish things had turned out differently for GOL, and would've liked to keep him on the Flats. He appears to be very good at managing a football program. But, I would not be in favor of him coming back. If it was anything other than ethics, I'd be for him coming back, but we can't bring back a guy who was busted for lack of integrity. I hate it, but that's the case, and that's how I feel about it.

Wasn't proposing we bring him back now....that ship sailed years ago. I thought the ethics issue was bad judgement but didn't see it as a major scandal. I appreciate those who disagree.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I'm a CPJ supporter.

I wonder how many Louisville fans care about a coach's integrity, or administrators, for that matter.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
I'm sure they're just enjoying winning right now.
Yeah big schools dont care what you have done yesterday.........they just want wins.......bet OHIO ST folks not upset with the car deals going on with player........or maybe they are since they got .........caught.We believe in student athletes vs athletes and we struggle...big uns could care less about education it seems all they want is to get you on the field on Saturday.It is called college football and at times it is not a honorable sport.