GT in the NIT

Techster

Helluva Engineer
First time I saw us get out-muscled all year. Their post guys physically handed our aces to us in stretches. They physically put our guys on the floor.

Our guys gave it a good run. Congrats to all the seniors on making the post season and winning 20 games. Tadric and Lammers seemed to come into their own the last half of the season. I think that will bode well for us next season. Stephen just needs to shoot when they give him space.

Now let the speculation officially begin...

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
First time I saw us get out-muscled all year. Their post guys physically handed our aces to us in stretches. They physically put our guys on the floor.

Our guys gave it a good run. Congrats to all the seniors on making the post season and winning 20 games. Tadric and Lammers seemed to come into their own the last half of the season. I think that will bode well for us next season. Stephen just needs to shoot when they give him space.

Now let the speculation officially begin...

I saw that as their athleticism and energy giving us problems. We responded but didn't have the legs to keep at it hence the 2nd half pull-away.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I saw that as their athleticism and energy giving us problems. We responded but didn't have the legs to keep at it hence the 2nd half pull-away.

Probably. It was eye opening to see it happening to us...we're usually the ones putting the other team's guys on the ground and putting their shots in the second row.

SDSU crowed really showed us what a home court advantage can do. The crowd definitely affected the guys...and gave their guys a lift.