GT Hoops General Topics

MidtownJacket

Staff member
This is just confirms all you blokes are really just one dude.
I mean - I am beginning to be convinced.

Also I have resolved, as of today, to make a trip down from Houston this season to visit 104 and meet you all in person.

First round of bourbon on me at the pregame or postgame celebration at Publik (or wherever the cool kids celebrate now a days in midtown)

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I mean - I am beginning to be convinced.

Also I have resolved, as of today, to make a trip down from Houston this season to visit 104 and meet you all in person.

First round of bourbon on me at the pregame or postgame celebration at Publik (or wherever the cool kids celebrate now a days in midtown)
I hung out with @dtm1997 and @ESPNjacket at a nice place a few years ago. There are plenty of nice spots around to make this happen.

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
I mean, that seems like an easy walk across the street.
Dance Dancing GIF by Mickey Mouse

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
picked near the bottom of the ACC by Busting Brackets

Ehh 🤨
Another review by someone who didn't watch our games or season progression. The weakest link of last year's team (CJP) is gone now. When he was more coaching to his potential in February/March, we won many basketball games (and nearly won a couple more). Saying GT was a poor 3 point shooting team is really ignorant.

iopjacket

Ramblin' Wreck

Techster

Helluva Engineer
picked near the bottom of the ACC by Busting Brackets

Ehh 🤨

I automatically click off anything that's in slide format. It's an adverse reaction to my young corporate days as an analyst going through pitch decks and power point slides. :sick: