NCST - 3/3/2018
Miami - 3/3/2018
Clemson - 3/3/2018
ND - 1/4/2018
Pitt - 1/31/2016
BC - 1/19/2011
Wake - 2/20/2010
GT - 3/3/1996

Some of it relates to getting brutal early season schedules where we start behind the eight-ball.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I would approve of this, although Pastner will probably start scheduling meals when Collins isn't in the dining hall LOL:

https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/...ressing-geoff-collins/IpfXH6Bik7KwHa4GEOMKnO/

We've seen college basketball players go on to become elite level NFL TEs (Antonio Gates, Jimmy Graham, Tony Gonzalez, Julius Thomas). I actually think Usher would be a fantastic TE given the way TEs are used in this day and age, and Usher's quickness and athleticism would be a mismatch all over the field. Do it, Usher!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Our program is in a better place than where Gregory left it. I am hoping we can be a tourney team next year.

Definitely.

We can see light at the end of the tunnel. I'm not sure I ever felt that way under CBG, even with our NIT run. Even though I think next year's team has the potential to break our NCAAT drought, it still needs to be accomplished on the court and not the messageboards. As a fan, it's nice to know there's hope in the form of one of the best back courts in the country (Alvarado, Devoe), one of the best big men in the ACC (Wright), and a class with two 4 star big men and exciting scorer.

Jacketman

Jolly Good Fellow
Can we just please, for goodness sakes, beat Georgia next year? I know CJP is a step up from CBG, but CBG had no trouble with ugag. I still remember some people on here saying that that game is "not important". Will it kill or boost a NCAAT resume? Maybe not much, but it's sure as heck important for recruiting and general perception in the state.