GT@Home vs Belmont

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
March 17, 2017

THE FLATS - Sunday, March 19, has turned into one of the most exciting and jam-packed days on Georgia Tech athletics’ calendar in 2017, as home NIT and WNIT games have joined previously scheduled ACC softball and baseball series finales on the docket.

TRAFFIC ADVISORY
All fans accessing campus before 2 p.m. on Sunday must do so via 10th Street, as North Avenue, Techwood Drive and Spring Street will be closed due to the Publix Marathon (course map and street closures).

PARKING
Men’s Basketball vs. Belmont – Noon (McCamish Pavilion)
Season-ticket holders can click HERE to pre-purchase parking in Family Housing Deck (ER66) or in Fowler Street ADA parking.

Single-game parking in W23 State Street Deck and Upper Peters Deck is available for purchase online or on-site.

Softball vs. Syracuse – Noon (Mewborn Field)
Parking is available in Family Housing Deck (ER66).

Baseball vs. North Carolina – 1 p.m. (Russ Chandler Stadium)
Single-game parking in Klaus Deck (KD) or W23 State Street Deck is available for purchase online or on-site.

Women’s Basketball vs. UCF – 5 p.m. (McCamish Pavilion)
Parking is available in Family Housing Deck (ER66) and Fowler Street ADA parking.

For the latest information on the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, follow us on Twitter (@GTAthletics), Facebook and Instagram or visit us at Ramblinwreck.com.

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
FWIW, that is one of my fav sections in the building. You can see the whole court, you can see both coaches. Really good spot.

i'll be in 112 again like I was for IND.

Last home game I plan to cheer for this team big time

How can one not like this guy? He has been a great ambassador for GTMBB.

It would be nice to see something similar from the other coaches. How about they all get together and sing the Rambling Wreck song together?

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone have any thoughts about coming in from the south? I was hoping to come up W P'Tree to 5th and park at the Tech Hotel. Do you think I will be able to get there between 10 AM and 11 AM?
I've never been in town during the marathon, but according to the maps that might be difficult. It would probably be easy to get North on Northside drive and park at the State Street deck.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
I've never been in town during the marathon, but according to the maps that might be difficult. It would probably be ready to get North on Northside drive and park at the State Street deck.

Will I take that back, you wouldn't have to cross the boundary to get to the hotel, but you would be very close.

LibertyTurns

Banned
It was so frustrating the past few years to watch us lead for 39 minutes and then blow it in the end.
At least we had a chance in those games!!!!

On the other hand, it's absolutely amazing we've got more than 3 fans posting about GT basketball in March that didn't involve firing the coach. We screwed the pooch on the hiring process, but looks like we may have lucked out with who we got. The players play every minute of every game or ride the pine, we can inbound the ball, multiple players demonstrated improvements in skills year over year, he gave away free tickets & provided free donuts and most importantly he has done what is traditionally required at GT to succeed in sports- took lower rated players and found a way too win. Now if he can deliver the free beer and figure out a way to get the guys to make FTs he might have a chance to have a good long Bobby Cremins type run.

Go Jackets!

Will I take that back, you wouldn't have to cross the boundary to get to the hotel, but you would be very close.

It looks like W P'Tree should be clear, so it would just be a matter of turning onto 5th and then onto Spring. If that doesn't work, I think there are some lots along W P'Tree that should be open.