GT-FSU 12pm ET Kickoff.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
This game will tell us a lot about the growth and maturity of the program. Key has been able to get the team to play well for big matchups - and this one definitely qualifies as a big matchup. The way we show-up is, perhaps, more important than the final outcome.
Final outcome is win or go home!!

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Holy crap! $245-$375! Wow. Didn’t realize they were so pricey.

I’ll wait and get some in the nosebleeds off the secondary market when it’s closer to game time but ouch. Wasn’t expecting them to be that spendy.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
"We need more money to compete with the factory schools!"

"Full price from the school I love athletic website!? You must be on meth thinking I'm paying that!"

YoungSting

Jolly Good Fellow
"We need more money to compete with the factory schools!"

"Full price from the school I love athletic website!? You must be on meth thinking I'm paying that!"

At the same time, when the open market is showing same tickets for half the price, I don’t understand how somebody would not go with the cheaper option. For the savings off two tickets alone, that’s an extra night at a hotel

Thwg777

Jolly Good Fellow
At the same time, when the open market is showing same tickets for half the price, I don’t understand how somebody would not go with the cheaper option. For the savings off two tickets alone, that’s an extra night at a hotel
IMG_4917.gif

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Currently the only tickets I see available on the open market are almost $800

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
A troll...interesting. I'm just trying to steer money to the program we all love enough to banter on a message board. And if an extra $100-$200 spoils a trip across the ocean, maybe you can't afford the trip....

I guess the key question is can money be steered to the program without gouging the hell outta the fanbase. I'd say still, yes.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
I can't afford the trip so I'm not going.
Okay, then it seems kind of silly to tell someone else to cough up a few hundred extra bucks for a ticket. If they don't go because they can't afford/don't want to buy an overpriced ticket through the GTAA, the GTAA makes no money and there is at least one less Tech fan at the game. If they do go and are buying a ticket off the secondary market, maybe that helps lessen supply of tickets on the secondary market and so more people have to turn to the GTAA for tickets. But even if it doesn't end up helping the GTAA, at least that's another fan in attendance.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Weird to have half the schedule already have kick off times before the official start of summer. I like it

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Okay, then it seems kind of silly to tell someone else to cough up a few hundred extra bucks for a ticket. If they don't go because they can't afford/don't want to buy an overpriced ticket through the GTAA, the GTAA makes no money and there is at least one less Tech fan at the game. If they do go and are buying a ticket off the secondary market, maybe that helps lessen supply of tickets on the secondary market and so more people have to turn to the GTAA for tickets. But even if it doesn't end up helping the GTAA, at least that's another fan in attendance.
You missed the point of my statement....
Person A is paying thousands of dollars for multiple round trip airline tickets. They then pay more than a thousand for lodging, food and transportation. But then try to save money (less than $500) for the tickets for the game that is the reason for the trip.

Person B can't afford the thousands for air travel, lodging, food and transportation. Because of this they don't buy the tickets to the game, theoretically saving thousands of dollars in credit card debt.

To keep it even, let's say both give to the A-T Fund and The Tech Way based on disposable imcome. Both are season ticket holders. Both are loyal fans.

I'm just saying that if Person A says they can't afford the prices to buy game tickets from our beloved, cash strapped program, they probably can't afford the trip. Person B can't afford the trip and therefore has no reason to purchase tickets.

Spending thousands and then skimping on the tickets to save a few hundred just doesn't make sense.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
You missed the point of my statement....
Person A is paying thousands of dollars for multiple round trip airline tickets. They then pay more than a thousand for lodging, food and transportation. But then try to save money (less than $500) for the tickets for the game that is the reason for the trip.

Person B can't afford the thousands for air travel, lodging, food and transportation. Because of this they don't buy the tickets to the game, theoretically saving thousands of dollars in credit card debt.

To keep it even, let's say both give to the A-T Fund and The Tech Way based on disposable imcome. Both are season ticket holders. Both are loyal fans.

I'm just saying that if Person A says they can't afford the prices to buy game tickets from our beloved, cash strapped program, they probably can't afford the trip. Person B can't afford the trip and therefore has no reason to purchase tickets.

Spending thousands and then skimping on the tickets to save a few hundred just doesn't make sense.
You obviously don’t know how cheap I can be.