GT-FSU 12pm ET Kickoff.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Feels like McCamish would be the better, more enjoyable venue for this (temperature controlled).

Otherwise maybe the indoor practice facility with a big screen?
Would be cool but honestly these things cost money to put on and there's minimal revenue so I think that's your answer as to whether GTAA would sponsor this or not.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Feels like McCamish would be the better, more enjoyable venue for this (temperature controlled).

Otherwise maybe the indoor practice facility with a big screen?
An opportunity for fans to be inside the practice facility would be very cool, I don't think it'd be too difficult to arrange beer sales too - maybe use the baseball field concessions?

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Ireland is expensive right now. It’s a big decision for some of us. I studied the cost factors for months and decided I would be better off spending that money on my 40th wedding anniversary trip instead.

It is what it is 😊
Super expensive. We are flying over on the 16th. Flying into Heathrow, exploring London. Then Lower England, to Wales, to Liverpool to Scotland. Then flying into Dublin on the 23rd. Spend the rest of the trip in Ireland and Northern Ireland and flying home on the 30th to be home for the GA State game. Right now we are at $7k for just flights and hotels.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Super expensive. We are flying over on the 16th. Flying into Heathrow, exploring London. Then Lower England, to Wales, to Liverpool to Scotland. Then flying into Dublin on the 23rd. Spend the rest of the trip in Ireland and Northern Ireland and flying home on the 30th to be home for the GA State game. Right now we are at $7k for just flights and hotels.
Yep.

I would have loved to have gone but choices had to be made. 😊

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Palumbo, Jon

Sun, Jun 16 at 9:39 PM

• Hi Mark,
    Thanks for your email. I believe there are some watch party plans in the works, but I am not sure that details have been finalized. We will be sure to share those plans as they are finalized via email to season ticketholders, on ramblinwreck.com and on all GT Athletics social media.

Thank you for your continued support of the Yellow Jackets!

Sincerely,

Jon Palumbo
    Executive Deputy Athletics Director/Chief Operating Officer
    Georgia Tech Athletic Association
    150 Bobby Dodd Way NW
    Atlanta, GA 30313
    [email protected]

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
Palumbo, Jon

Sun, Jun 16 at 9:39 PM

• Hi Mark,
    Thanks for your email. I believe there are some watch party plans in the works, but I am not sure that details have been finalized. We will be sure to share those plans as they are finalized via email to season ticketholders, on ramblinwreck.com and on all GT Athletics social media.

Thank you for your continued support of the Yellow Jackets!

Sincerely,

Jon Palumbo
    Executive Deputy Athletics Director/Chief Operating Officer
    Georgia Tech Athletic Association
    150 Bobby Dodd Way NW
    Atlanta, GA 30313
    [email protected]
tommy wiseau mark GIF by The Room