GT Champions

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
UGAG fans are on the Cats Pause message board adding their two cents telling the Mildcats fans that they were rooting for them and one Dawg fan said the UGAG fans called CPJ turkey neck. He also said that UGA lost a defensive lineman in the GT-UGAG game every year. The UGAG fans are even more bitter that GT beat them because they might have been in the Taxslayer Gator Bowl probably playing Virginia Tech had they won.
Turkey neck? That is funny.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Pretty simple...GT does much more with less in terms of recruiting "stars" and whipped both of them...sorry losers
Here's the 5 yr composite recruiting ranking of our opponents and us:

Ugag #5
Clem #8
Miami #18
UNC #30
Pitt #31
Duke #32
Kentucky #35
VT #36
Georgia Tech #55
Vandy #60
Virginia #65
BC #66
GSU #97
Mercer (unranked)

Interesting aside: 3 of the 4 teams in the playoff were ranked #1, #2 and #8. Only Washington was ranked outside the top 25 at #28.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...ge-football-recruiting-improvement-tcu-baylor

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Oh I know. I'm from Albany/leesburg. I am living in Colorado now (Army) and I laugh to myself a lot whenever I go home to visit
I give Albany one thing: it has the most elegant monument to Ray Charles anywhere, if only they would get the fountain working. (From last I was there.) It frankly surprises me, given the history, but they do.)

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Here's the 5 yr composite recruiting ranking of our opponents and us:

Ugag #5
Clem #8
Miami #18
UNC #30
Pitt #31
Duke #32
Kentucky #35
VT #36
Georgia Tech #55
Vandy #60
Virginia #65
BC #66
GSU #97
Mercer (unranked)

Interesting aside: 3 of the 4 teams in the playoff were ranked #1, #2 and #8. Only Washington was ranked outside the top 25 at #28.
http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...ge-football-recruiting-improvement-tcu-baylor

And Tennessee was rated number 12.

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck
I give Albany one thing: it has the most elegant monument to Ray Charles anywhere, if only they would get the fountain working. (From last I was there.) It frankly surprises me, given the history, but they do.)

never been to it. Really dont go to that part of town and try not too. the memorial does look pretty cool from google maps so props for that.