GT Champions

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
Survived?! Lol I was at game and we could have run the dive every play and beat them...complete domination by OL and Dedrick.
UGAG fans are on the Cats Pause message board adding their two cents telling the Mildcats fans that they were rooting for them and one Dawg fan said the UGAG fans called CPJ turkey neck. He also said that UGA lost a defensive lineman in the GT-UGAG game every year. The UGAG fans are even more bitter that GT beat them because they might have been in the Taxslayer Gator Bowl probably playing Virginia Tech had they won.

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
UGAG fans are on the Cats Pause message board adding their two cents telling the Mildcats fans that they were rooting for them and one Dawg fan said the UGAG fans called CPJ turkey neck. He also said that UGA lost a defensive lineman in the GT-UGAG game every year. The UGAG fans are even more bitter that GT beat them because they might have been in the Taxslayer Gator Bowl probably playing Virginia Tech had they won.
Pretty simple...GT does much more with less in terms of recruiting "stars" and whipped both of them...sorry losers

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
coachyell.0.gif
why do I get the feeling Stoops was smart to stop advancing toward Johnson? Damn. I would have paid to see it.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Stoops acted like such a red neck
I love red necks. A red neck, if he were so offended by whatever it was on the GT sideline, would have gone over and waded into the whole pile. He just acted like a whining wuss.