GT Bob Tech / UVA is up

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
I just rewatched it several times in slow motion and his hands were not positioned in line with the flight of the ball. It's not like a normal drop where a guy has the ball hit his hands and doesn't complete the catch because he took his eye off it at the last second. Either the wind pushed it at the last second or the sun messed him up some how. It's weird. He kept his head on it the whole time, fwiw.

Three UVA kick receivers (2 on KOs and 1 on punt return) had trouble fielding the ball. All three were facing into the wind and the sun. That wind was very strong but gusting. You could see several kicks during the game "knuckling" and changing directions. Lots of players were shading their eyes from the sun from time to time. There appears to be no lack of focus by Brad on the ball, but perhaps a late positioning problem. Passes do get dropped and under much better conditions.

Jay Alexander

Jolly Good Fellow
Spikes actually talked up our offense and why WR's should be salivating to come here.
In all fairness, I've only watched about 5 min of the replay. Just thought it was a little disappointing to see so many mistakes in the 5 minutes that I have watched.