GT 'ain't lost to no damn chumps

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
31 & 4.

That's right. The combined W-L record of teams that have beat GT this year. Lord knows GT has it's issues, and throw in all the injuries, but that stat cannot be ignored.

I feel better now & with the huge W over F$U. Thanks for reading. :)

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
I wouldn't say they are soft just yet, at the end of the year its crunch time and we will need every-bit of everything we have to pull out a few more wins

a5ehren

Jolly Good Fellow
"Soft" is probably a bit too strong, but the rest of our schedule is a combined 14-15, compared to the 39-10 record of the FBS teams we have already played (37-5 if you take out Tulane).

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
"It's never as good or as bad as it seems."

Ditto. It's SO nice to be on the 'never as good as' side, but Charlottesville is a haunted house and on Hallowe'en no less. The guys need to thoroughly enjoy today, then focus on the Hoos. Our next one-game season starts next week.

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't think of our next three opponents as "easy" but I do think of them as "normal" teams compared to the gauntlet we just ran in the last six games. Agree that the team needs to buckle down and build on this to finish strong. CPJ says it is easier to fix stuff after a win, so let's take that and run with it.

Minawreck

Ramblin' Wreck
should have beaten UNC and should have beaten Pittsburgh. Duke was winnable, Clemson and ND I don't think were. Just lost a couple 50/50 games early that we're sure to get back to round the season out.

I think we have a good chance to win out so let's make it happen.