GT (-6) vs. Duke

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone know what the GT sections are? Not that this is a hostile crowd, but I'd rather have some folks around to high 5.

wreckrod

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm sure that practicing in the rain during spring and fall has to feel like a waste of time with all of the slipping and fumbling. However, we obviously need to be a better wet weather team. It's had a massive impact on our offense.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, Kentucky hasn't beaten anyone, and lost to Florida and Ole Miss. Squeaked by Eastern Michigan and Southern Miss. Ugag will crush them.

They beat Tennessee : ( Like us, aside from one lopsided loss to Miss St, UK’s other losses have all come on the final possession. They could easily be 9-1 right now (granted still without any real signature wins).

I don’t think UK has much of a chance to win, but 22 is a huge line. Last week, UK was a 3 point dog at Vandy and won by 23. UGA was a 3 point favorite and lost by 23. I would have expected this line around 17. I would take the points. Go Cats!

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone know what the GT sections are? Not that this is a hostile crowd, but I'd rather have some folks around to high 5.
I agree with @stech81. Just get inside and you can pick your seat at Wallace Wade. FWIW, visitor's allotment is in Secs 1 & 2 (see map)...way down toward the endzone on visitor's (Tech) bench side of the field My experience has been if you are in Secs 1-6 somewhere, you'll have plenty of Yellow Jackets around you.

http://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.c...85.1245188768.1510587465-262820531.1509621875

Jmonty71

Banned