GT (-4) @ UNC

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
-4 seems like easy money to me. I’m curious on the O/U. I’d say 60ish. And we could cover most of that ourselves. UNC looks dead in the water and I don’t think they’re looking forward to getting cut blocked to death. Their run D sucks as well. With that being said we probably go full GT and lose. Lol

I love it when Tech fans say being 4-point favorites against ANY FBS team “seems like easy money.” The outcome always depends upon which Tech shows up - good Tech or bad Tech.

slugboy

Staff member
This game is no gimme... Jackets currently favored by 4.

Follow line movements here: http://www.vegasinsider.com/[email protected]/date/11-03-18

Other ACC Coastal lines:
  • Pittsburgh @ Virginia (-7)
  • Duke @ Miami (-8)
  • Boston College (-1.5) @ Virginia Tech
I think it's mostly riding on the turnover battle. We end up positive in turnovers, and we win big. Even on turnovers, and it's a close game. Behind, and it'll be a long trip home. Special teams are also a big deal.
I think Duke will give Miami a game. Pitt is getting no respect at all on that line.

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
I am never optimistic about a GT game, but I am about this one. With the exception of last year we are almost always able to score on UNC, we just had the $750,000 cardboard cutout known as Ted Roof helming our D for so long which made it a game. With a decent Defense like this year we should be fine regardless of who starts.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I am never optimistic about a GT game, but I am about this one. With the exception of last year we are almost always able to score on UNC, we just had the $750,000 cardboard cutout known as Ted Roof helming our D for so long which made it a game. With a decent Defense like this year we should be fine regardless of who starts.

Our D isn't that good. Almost any D is good enough if we score every drive.