GT (+11) vs. Clemson

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Well we are wining for sure now. In 2014 I went to my in laws house in Cape Coral and the front hurricane shutter was infested with Yellow Jackets. 3 days later we won. Today, I was closing my pool and came across a Yellow Jacket nest the size of a football. I've only seen 2 in my life and the first time we rolled Clemson. Soooooo, with that logic we are winning Thursday night.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Well we are wining for sure now. In 2014 I went to my in laws house in Cape Coral and the front hurricane shutter was infested with Yellow Jackets. 3 days later we won. Today, I was closing my pool and came across a Yellow Jacket nest the size of a football. I've only seen 2 in my life and the first time we rolled Clemson. Soooooo, with that logic we are winning Thursday night.
... with all of that are you going to go place a bet? :)

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
I (still) think Clemson is really good, and their receivers terrify me, but Watson has struggled with the deep ball so far this season. If he doesn't get well against us, we will have a chance. What I really want (aside from a win) is to see the offense perform against a good defense. If we do, then the spread will difficult to cover without, say, a late score by them, because that's a lot of points to give up on the road on short rest.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I (still) think Clemson is really good, and their receivers terrify me, but Watson has struggled with the deep ball so far this season. If he doesn't get well against us, we will have a chance. What I really want (aside from a win) is to see the offense perform against a good defense. If we do, then the spread will difficult to cover without, say, a late score by them, because that's a lot of points to give up on the road on short rest.

was it last year where we had just excellent coverage on their WR's but yet they still managed to complete several long balls? Or the time prior? i know it was up at there place. My poor memory is a function of age and several bourbons prior to and during the game.I recall those passes as just being put in perfect position where only their guy could make a play on it. and they did.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
was it last year where we had just excellent coverage on their WR's but yet they still managed to complete several long balls? Or the time prior? i know it was up at there place. My poor memory is a function of age and several bourbons prior to and during the game.I recall those passes as just being put in perfect position where only their guy could make a play on it. and they did.

2013 at Clemson's stadium.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
How do you guys place bets from Georgia? I would be interested in doing that at times (though betting on your own team seems dangerous).