GT (+11) vs. Clemson

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
If I had a bookie I would tease Old Ms -.5 and GT +17. But I don't do that anymore.
I like GT +11 as it stand. Clemson hasn't proved anything against mediocre opponents. I expected the line to be around 10, but I'd be shocked if the game was outside a ob score game.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Oh yea. I got in when it opened at +13! My "guy" laughed and said you know it's gonna go up right? I said, either you haven't been doing this for that long or have no idea about either team and how close these games usually are.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
This would be a really big win, and I don't think it's that unrealistic. They haven't won at BDS since 2003...I'd love to see that streak continue

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
I normally have a good feeling when it comes to playing them. The feeling I get this game is a feeling I get almost ever year around Thanksgiving. Really hope the Jackets prove me wrong!

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I remember before the game in '11, I felt we were gonna get shelled. Clemson was heavily favored with weapons all over the field. Didn't turn out that way!!!

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
image.png
This is the same site that picked Mercer to beat us. And yes I know I need to charge my phone.