GT (-1) vs. Miami

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
duh U fans think this game is a lock for them. It's nothing more than glorified practice and they've figured us out. Apparently stopping the option is really simple. All you got to do is stop the BBack... yup, we better hope that Golden hasn't figured out what the fans have or we're in serious trouble :rolleyes:

Minawreck

Ramblin' Wreck
duh U fans think this game is a lock for them. It's nothing more than glorified practice and they've figured us out. Apparently stopping the option is really simple. All you got to do is stop the BBack... yup, we better hope that Golden hasn't figured out what the fans have or we're in serious trouble :rolleyes:
Heard the same crap from VPI. Heard we were the worst team in CPJ's tenure. Heard we were the worst team in the coastal for sure. Heard we had a trackstar QB that couldn't pass worth a lick. Then I think I heard them crying.

DTGT

Ramblin' Wreck
Heard the same crap from VPI. Heard we were the worst team in CPJ's tenure. Heard we were the worst team in the coastal for sure. Heard we had a trackstar QB that couldn't pass worth a lick. Then I think I heard them crying.
I remember them calling us the worst team in the coastal AFTER we beat them in their house.