GSU vs UGA

Stonewall

Jolly Good Fellow
I waited to comment on this till this morning but that play calling at the end of the game ruined my night. I was so hopeful the mutts would loose a game like that and they could have beat them before overtime. Terrible play calling at the end of the game and in OT.

I made the trip up from Statesboro and was there. As soon as I saw Fritz was playing for OT I told my girlfriend the Eagles probably just lost the game. I don't get the play calling in OT, either. We have not run ONE wildcat play all year. Now we pull that crap out? Things were just moving at too fast a place after the big scramble by Upshaw. Fritz should have called a TO to calm the O down as you could tell they just didn't seem in sync getting ready to run that last play.

Though I'm proud of the Eagles there are no more moral victories now that we are FBS. We went toe to toe with a team full of highly touted recruits and let them off the damn hook last night and it sucks.

The Jackets need to man up and finish the drill this weekend. This team is beatable if you can play good D.