GSU vs UGA

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
The ol' catch 'em off guard by doing the same thing we did a minute ago but this time we just won't block anybody. Took it straight off our playsheet.
Hey, at least we would've run it from under center. Easier to go one yard from under center than in wildcat formation regardless of whether or not we can block anyone.

We probably would've fumbled it though.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Does Southern run their option out of the shotgun now? I kind of like that if so.
But man, that would have been an awesome upset, if they had won out

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
It's a good offense but a different scheme with Fritz now. I think he would like to throw a bit more in the future depending on talent...time will tell. I think he's a good coach but that 4th down OT call was a bad, head scratching, call.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
I waited to comment on this till this morning but that play calling at the end of the game ruined my night. I was so hopeful the mutts would loose a game like that and they could have beat them before overtime. Terrible play calling at the end of the game and in OT.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
It's a good offense but a different scheme with Fritz now. I think he would like to throw a bit more in the future depending on talent...time will tell. I think he's a good coach but that 4th down OT call was a bad, head scratching, call.
While at sam houston fritz got transfer D1 qb and they ran and passed effectively.. He will do a lot more passing if he gets qb.

Next years gsu gt game will be interesting. Hope we are ...
Sad to hope to beat gsu.