Green Wave gears up for ground-proud Georgia Tech

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
If we don't beat them handily,we have problems.--dook beat them DONE THERE and held them to like 50 yds rushing and 7 pts.Tulate did get a bunch of short passing yardage

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
If that is the entire highlight reel for Two-Lane, then they got their butts beat bad. Yup, it was bad. Some pretty loose plays for Puke there too.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Since nobody knows anything about Byerly and his injury, is it safe to assume, should he miss the game Saturday, that a) we might see more of Thomas than one might expect or b) if we do manage to get out early we will see very little of him and the game will be closer than anticipated? And I am not about to look past Tulane, and frankly hope the coach does have a defensive scheme to make the offense labor. It seems to me though that Byerly's injury can have ramifications we have not predicted,

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I hope they align like this again because our explosive Abacks will have a field day as they did last season
image.jpg
image.jpg

thocut

Jolly Good Fellow
I was at the Middle Tennessee game a couple years ago, so now I'm never prepared to write off an opponent. That being said, I think if everyone does their job for the most part then we should win this game handedly. I think next week will be the game where we really see what these kids have got.

Legal Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Since nobody knows anything about Byerly and his injury, is it safe to assume, should he miss the game Saturday, that a) we might see more of Thomas than one might expect or b) if we do manage to get out early we will see very little of him and the game will be closer than anticipated? And I am not about to look past Tulane, and frankly hope the coach does have a defensive scheme to make the offense labor. It seems to me though that Byerly's injury can have ramifications we have not predicted,

We'll probably see a bit more of thomas, regardless of score. He'll play at least a half, probably three quarters. If its still a game at that point he'll stay in. If we have a good lead I'd expect us to pull JT.