Graham tweets that he's eligible

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Freshman year can be a big shock coming out of high school for a lot of kids. I sure was shocked at what it took to be successful in the classroom. Looks like he has found out what it takes.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Way to go James! My first exam grades were D in chemistry, F in math, and F double minus in English. Adversity breeds character, you will do fine in life.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk
You must have been copying my work!!!

Full disclosure: I did’t actually get my first F until the quarter before graduation. Got $&&$& faced drunk, couldn’t remember crap and screwed a 50% of my grade final. I did have a single D damn near every other quarter starting with quarter #2. Opposing quarters I managed to get an A.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
Welcome back, #4! The biggest thing about GT for me was breaking out of high school habits and learning how to study. Through this process Graham seems to have figured that out, so now he's probably go to go for the remainder of his time. Let's start the Heisman campaign! Anyone remember Jabari Hunt-Days getting preseason All-ACC honors before he even took a snap after regaining eligibility? Good times.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
. I sure was shocked at what it took to be successful in the classroom. Looks like he has found out what it takes.

At Tech, I never did pull myself up to "successful in the classroom" status. I did struggle to get to "figure out how to pass each class" though after my FR year thus permitting me to get out of the Institute!! :):cigar::banghead:

Techster

Helluva Engineer
That's awesome. I wrote in another thread about how much more difficult it is for him to stick it out at GT than transferring somewhere else where it's much easier to regain eligibility. He did it and he came out on top. So happy for the young man personally as anyone who attended tech knows how big of a mountain he had to climb to even get squared.

He's a difference maker. Right now we don't have many of those on the roster, but he's definitely one of them. He's got special ability...looking forward to watching him this fall.