Good News/Bad News

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
^^^
My favorite latin: Assiduus usus uni rei deditus et ingenium et artem saepe vincit.

Continuous practice given to one thing has often bested great skill and talent.
Cicero

More than likely, but I don't know which session yet.

Come find me at the IEEE table. We have awesome swag.

Come to think of it, make sure ya'll hit the IEEE table at the student organization walk. We're the first thing every EE, CompE, and CompSci major needs to find on campus. We'll keep you ahead of the bell curve, out of the worst mistakes, and into an internship and job. Also we build three separate varieties of awesome stuff for fun on the weekends.

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
No problem. We had to memorize that quote a pledges in my fraternity.
Yeah, we learned the Bud Pledge (among other things):

"This is the famous Budweiser beer. We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood aging produces a taste, a smoothness, and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price".

Try saying that 3 times along with 2 greek alphabets on a single burning match without burning your finger. Takes a bit of practice. :)

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, we learned the Bud Pledge (among other things):

"This is the famous Budweiser beer. We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood aging produces a taste, a smoothness, and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price".

Try saying that 3 times along with 2 greek alphabets on a single burning match without burning your finger. Takes a bit of practice. :)
Ah, the good 'ol days!

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Yes, but as I have already told her boyfriend - I have a gun, a shovel, and 800 acres. If someone horribly mistreats her, their body will never be found ;)

:D In a similar vein, years ago I took a boyfriend of my daughter aside one evening while we were waiting her to get ready for their date and put this little thought in his head..............son, don't do anything to my daughter that you don't want me to do to YOU!