Good Luck; I Hope You Win the ACC

Irish Jacky

Georgia Tech Fan
We ND fans well know the pain of losing a game we all expected to win. I came back today not to gloat but to complement your team on never losing its heart right to the very end. I think you guys are the class of the ACC and I will be rooting for you to win the championship this year.

One last thing: when you play FSU will you kindly stick Golson's pinhead up his gd a**. Irish Jacky thanks you in advance. Go Jackets!

GO IRISH!

We ND fans well know the pain of losing a game we all expected to win. I came back today not to gloat but to complement your team on ninver losing its heart right to the very end. I think you guys are the class of the ACC and I will be rooting for you to win the championship this year.

One last thing: when you play FSU will you kindly stick Golson's pinhead up his gd a**. Irish Jacky thanks you in advance. Go Jackets!

GO IRISH!
Thanks, Jacky. I have now been to South Bend twice, coming home with a win once and a loss once. The fans there have proved to be the classiest I have ever seen.....equally gracious in victory and defeat.

slugboy

Staff member
Thanks. At this point, I hope you either go undefeated, or we find a way to play you again this year.