Golden Nugget Releases Lines for 100 Games

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
In 19 if u were the #5 & # 8 wr recruit in nation would u come play at clemson so you could catch passes from Trevor Lawrence who was #1 recruit in 19?
Yea, the rich are reloading.

Hope we are ready to bring some heat w out sending the house.

I ll take the points.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Really no surprise since they man handled the pre ordained greatest team in the country in the NC game. If Clemson plays poorly, it is usually early in the year. It’s the other 11 games I’m concerned about.

Novajacket

Jolly Good Fellow
It’s the first game on the ACC network, I think Clemson will take it easy on us, to put on a good show for the new network. We will definitely cover that.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
After they are up big but we have hit Trevor, they will sub in the back up and keep the pedal to metal.

1. Will we play slow on offense and passive on defense to have a chance to only loose by 30?
Or
2. Will we do the opposite and fake risks ? In this case we could make it close and loose by 10 . Or we could loose over 40.?

I say we do 2. While in 17 and 18 we have "won" 4th quarter against Clemson and uga, we have only averaged 12 first downs in those 4 games. Its going to take our defense causing turnovers ( like clemson 14) for us to be respectable.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Sounds about right, playing the reigning champs, with a legit heisman QB and they are stacked with talent.

Personally I would love this opportunity. I know our boys will. They will show up and play hard

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Was there as well....but I don't believe we were 34 point dogs.....more like 24
Was that the game that Alabama played after losing the previous week to LSU? If so, they started the year 0-2 and I bet the Bear started thinking about retirement just about then. I watched it on TV and was amazed but remember thinking this Tide team is not quite the steam rollers the Bear had a few years before. Of course, we are a lot better now than we were then. I honestly wonder if Coach Curry REALLY knew what he was getting into at that time.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
This seems like it’s lining up for Clemson to overlook us and make it a much closer game than it has any right to be before they pull away late. I’m thinking we probably keep it within 14-30 points at the end.