Golden Nugget Releases Lines for 100 Games

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
That’s about what I’d expect it to be.
I’ve also seen us as a 3 point dog to USF, 2.5 dog to NC State, 12.5 dog at Miami too.
I’ll take us in all 3 of those and money lines be USF & Nc St

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
The line of 20.5 for the last game would be higher, in my opinion, if this were not a rivalry game with players trying to make a statement for their new coach.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
If I were a betting man, I would say there’s some money to be made somewhere in there. LSU is a 4.5 favorite over Florida, while Georgia is only 3.5 over them, Yet Georgia is a 12.5 point favorite over Texas A&M while LSU is only 7.5. There may be some reason for this, but it is beyond my grasp. That is why I started off this post with “ if I were a betting man”.

RickStromFan

Ramblin' Wreck
The last three times we played Clemson they probably could have beat us by 34 if they didn’t take their foot off the gas. I don’t think it’s that insane.

Agreed but Dabo does take his foot off the gas against us and likely won't want to be a **** to the new coach. Plus, I think our D will be better, which keeps the score a bit lower.

Look, Clemson could win 48-17. That's a dominant blowout.

That's also a GT cover +34.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I always go the other way on these types of large spreads the opening week or two. 34 points is way to high, especially two P5 programs, regardless of coaching or scheme change. There’s literally zero tape on us and Clemson’s replacing their entire D front. I expect this line to be closer to 28 when thw season starts and that’s still high.

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
I always go the other way on these types of large spreads the opening week or two. 34 points is way to high, especially two P5 programs, regardless of coaching or scheme change. There’s literally zero tape on us and Clemson’s replacing their entire D front. I expect this line to be closer to 28 when thw season starts and that’s still high.
Yeah so gotta get um in now

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Who gives a rat's Azz.... we've been underdogs before and it never changed how I felt about my team. We have just as good a chance to win than if we were playing Georgia State