Godhigh to Falcons?

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
I read on here that Godhigh was a UDFA pickup with the Falcons. The AJC released a list of 20 UDFA they added and Robbie wasnt on the list. Whats the deal surrounding that?

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
I can read... Didnt understand what he was trying to say. Hope he gets a shot elsewhere then. Like having Tech guys on the home team to cheer for. No matter how long of a shot they may have.
I know you can read. I was poking fun atcha. :p

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
"Bump" is commonly used on message boards to move a thread to the top of the board. It means I wanna know what your asking about, too.

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
I told you guys.....despite the love that we, as GT fans have for him, Robbie is small and didn't run a great 40 time. His measurables are not impressive.

He may get a tryout with a team but he will not make an NFL team's roster.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I told you guys.....despite the love that we, as GT fans have for him, Robbie is small and didn't run a great 40 time. His measurables are not impressive.

He may get a tryout with a team but he will not make an NFL team's roster.
I think most gm's are gunshy and do a risk/benefit analysis with smaller guys like Robbie. Even if he shows out in a tryout, it'll be in the back of their mind that he's "fragile" just because of his stature. There's a very limited number of slots on an NFL team and the powers that be typically feel guys his size are rarely worth the risk of giving up one of those valuable slots, no matter how good they are.

He was a custom made fit for our O on the college level, though. So was Joe Hamilton in his time and place. Even though he was given a shot, he didn't pan out in the league, either.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Gotta admit the guy doesn't take "No" for an answer though. I agree, even with the best tryout in the world he has a slim chance of making a team just because of the eyeball test. He could have a more than decent career in the CFL

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't think RG's football playing days are over. Where he lands is the only question.

Oh I agree. But I think he'll have to do like Doug Flutie and go to the CFL and light it up there. If he does that, someone will give him a shot in the NFL. I just don't think his skillset is suited for pro ball. But I would love to be wrong because the kid is a baller and an absolute inspiration.