GO NAVY!

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I hated to see Army lose like that. I didn't go back and look at the pick, but it looked like a play right out of Paul Johnson's and/or the run and shoot offense, a switch route, and there was guy running free down field with nobody within 30 yards ... and the QB tried to force it into the sideline. Hit that pass Army probably wins. How many times have we seen our QBs not see wide open receivers on similar routes? Even in the OB but in spite of it Thomas still managed to hit Waller for the TD. Has to be something in the mindset. That really had to hurt Army, which needed that win to reestablish this historic game as an on the field rivalry. Good for Navy, but a rival needs a win.

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
@Lexjacket

You and I are close to the same age. Your pictures gave me chills. I haven't seen anything like them in a very long time.

Thank you for posting them, and for your service -- under exceptionally difficult circumstances (not that it's ever easy). Blessings to you and all who have served, are serving, and will serve in future.